Just on the edge of town sits the Tonkawa Livestock Barn, former site of livestock auctions for decades. Now abandoned, its the home to ghosts and the souls of those who once walked its dark and winding lanes.
700 S. 7th Street
Tonkawa, OK 74653
Tickets will be available on-line and in person. Check back to see when tickets go on sale for 2021.
In an effort to provide a safe environment for everyone, while still providing an entertaining Halloween experience, the following guidelines will be followed:
1. Only 1 person per group allowed to enter the ticket office to purchase tickets or pickup pre-purchased tickets.
2. There are several separate waiting areas, only 1 group per waiting area at a time to ensure social distancing.
3. If tickets are purchased online, you will receive an email so that you can respond with the approximate time you would like to attend.
4. There will be a limited concession stand consisting of canned/bottled drinks, chips and candy bars. Please send 1 person from your group to purchase items from the concession stand.
5. Each group entering the Haunted Barn at a time will be approximately 4-6 people.
6. Our guides & spooks will be wearing masks & practicing social distancing at all times. Please do the same.
Be sure to choose the correct Date when purchasing tickets above. Same day tickets not available to purchase on-line. Please purchase in person at ticket office. One member of your group is allowed in the ticket office at a time.
700 South 7th Street, Tonkawa, Oklahoma 74653, United States